The Responsibilities for this role include:
- General Office Management: supply orders, maintenance, vendor management, processing employment forms, incoming and outgoing mail, coordinate conference room logistics, maintaining permanent records.
- Bookkeeping: Accounts Receivables / Accounts Payables for multiple different LLCs, invoice management and tracking aged receivables, accurately and timely record general ledger entries into QuickBooks, work closely with outside CPA to complete all tax filings for each LLC, tracking departmental budgets and expenses, documentation of all transactions made within each LLC, monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and company credit cards.
- Property Management: landscape & building maintenance with assist from landscapers and on staff maintenance man, assist with leases and renewals, monthly billing and collection of rent, tenant assistance.
- Administrative Support for Managing Partners: calendar management, travel planning, coordination and booking, and “personal” assistant duties as assigned.
- Event Planning: Corporate event and conferences coordination, and client visits planning.
- Project Management: Provide project management support and supervision on an as needed basis.
- Basic Tech Support: server maintenance, network administration, email management and setup, printer / computer maintenance.
About The Christopher Group
Founded in 1998 by Tom and Paula Christopher, The Christopher Group (TCG) has become one of the nation’s largest and most respected boutique HR Executive Search Firms. Our Mission simply put: “To be the Best HR Search Firm in the World!” To this end, we have created a highly specialized boutique firm, staffed by former HR professionals and highly trained search practitioners, which utilizes proprietary, scientific, and industry leading systems, tools, and processes. As a result, we fill 92% of all searches in our first 2 Slates of candidates!
Interested Candidates: If you are interested and qualified for this role, please email your resume to Kelly Ott at email@example.com or call into our office at 440-953-9559.