Qualified Candidates for the Executive Recruiter position will be able to:
- Comfortably and actively reach out to senior leaders (candidates and clients) in the HR community
- Engage candidates at all levels in an organization, bring them into a process, and build and maintain relationships with both clients and candidates
- Execute candidate assessments to determine potential “fit” for client roles
- Think on their feet and figure things out (has high intellectual curiosity and an unrelenting focus on getting the job done
- Be highly organized and disciplined as they execute search to ensure consistent candidate and client experience and flawless delivery of “Speed, Quality, & Service”
About The Christopher Group
Founded in 1998 by Tom and Paula Christopher, The Christopher Group (TCG) has become one of the nation’s largest and most respected boutique HR Executive Search Firms. Our Mission simply put: “To be the Best HR Search Firm in the World!” To this end, we have created a highly specialized boutique firm, staffed by former HR professionals and highly trained search practitioners, which utilizes proprietary, scientific, and industry leading systems, tools, and processes. As a result, we fill 92% of all searches in our first 2 Slates of candidates!
Interested Candidates: If you are interested and qualified for this role, please email your resume to Jim Gorjup at Jim@tcgco-it.com or call into our office at 440-940-5006.