Sales and Marketing Manager
About The Christopher Group
Founded in 1998, TCG is one of the largest “boutique” HR executive search practices in the country. Our leadership team is comprised of seasoned Human Resources executives who represent more than 50 years of experience at well known, global, Fortune 500 organizations. We’ve successfully recruited and placed hundreds of HR executives while building lasting relationships with top leaders in a variety of industries. Our reputation in the marketplace for best in class “Speed, Quality, & Service” is second to none. Simply put, we have an unrelenting focus on establishing ourselves as “The Best HR Search Firm in the World.”
We are looking to hire, train, & develop a Sales and Marketing Manager to join our team during this exciting time. Breadth of responsibility is critical in this role as the responsibilities and tasks cover an array functions.
Manage the strategy, content, and design of our Web Site to maximize sales and brand awareness. The successful candidate should be well healed in WordPress and other Web Master tools to accomplish the same.
Search Engine Optimization & Ad words
You will work collaboratively to define and refine the organic SEO and Ad Words strategy, goals and objectives. Most importantly insuring that KPI’s are being achieved and maximized on a weekly, monthly and annual basis. You will identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights and KPI’s.
Develops and executes a Digital Marketing campaign that assures that TCG is the most talked about and celebrated executive recruiting firm in the US. This should include but not be limited to: Press Releases/Announcements/Managing and Optimizing our Corporate LinkedIn Page/Social Media/Direct Email Marketing and other leading digital channels. You will brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
This role will lead and initiate best in class branding efforts to include Marketing Decks (Long and Short), Proposals, Client Visits, Thank You Program and Internal Forms to insure that TCG is positioned tops among its peers.
Corporate Event Coordination, Client Visit Planning and Coordination
Provide Project Management Ownership Support and Supervision on an as needed basis
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business or other related field
- 3+ Years of relevant Digital Marketing Experience
- Demonstrated experience using marketing metrics to drive business decisions and results
- Strong technical knowledge of typical digital/eCommerce systems, processes and tools (Ex. WordPress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, MailChimp)
- Microsoft Office skill set (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Required Personal Characteristics
- Strong team player
- Very results-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Comfortable with deadlines and pressure
- Customer service focused
- Professional/personal maturity, professional conduct
- Willing to learn and develop
- Time management skills
- Handles constructive feedback well